Monday, September 26, 2011

A Special Thanks to all my Readers

I've had a few people snooping around the blog here wondering if I was still alive, so I though I would make a quick post. I'm still trying to settle in and figure out where I belong, but I just wanted to take a moment and say a special thank you to all those readers who have come along for the ride in both the digital world, and a few in person. I would certainly not be alive today if it had not been for many of you who have encouraged and followed me along the way. So, without further ado, a heartfelt thanks goes out to all my friends, family and readers in the following countries. The order is simply by number of visitors and readers. Nothing personal. I appreciate each and every one of you.

United States
Thailand
Spain
United Kingdom
Germany
Switzerland
Japan
Australia
Sweden
Hong Kong
Singapore
Taiwan
Vietnam
Brazil
Russian Federation
Finland
Malaysia
Philippines
Bahrain
Mexico
France

It would not have been possible without you. It's been quite a ride, and it's not over yet.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment