Thursday, October 22, 2009

A turn for the worse

Things here have gone wrong. Terribly wrong. I'll try to make another update, but it's anyone's guess at this point. I suppose we all get what we deserve, and this is no exception. I was a really big dummy this week, and now have to pay the price. A month of hard work and tribulations, and now I find myself starting all over again here in Thailand. I'm irritated at best. I wasted a whole month and too much travel money on a job that didn't pan out. Thankfully, I still have a little work here in Chiang Mai, but time is running out. The big lesson learned this week is that you have to listen to your friends, and pay attention when they say "be carefull". They will be the first ones to laugh at you when things don't work out. I wouldn't trade the last month for the world, but I'm still sitting here kicking myself in the butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment