Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Email Meltdown

Cyberspace has thrown me a bit of a curveball this week in the form of an email meltdown. For some reason, all email addresses and history associated with with my former domain name have vanished off the face of the planet. I checked the server side last night. It shows that nothing has expired, but the accounts are missing in action. I will be trying to recover them over the next day or so, but I am not exactly hopeful. Today I set up a long overdue email contact form here on the blog. You can use the "Contact me" button on the left menu for a pop-up version, or CLICK HERE for a more traditional style. All forms will be sent to my alternative email address where I can rebuild my address book, so please drop me a line so that I can at least have your email address. I apologize for any inconvenience, and I hope I can continue to maintain contact with my friends and readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment