Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Legal Status Updates

Still nothing on an official level, but I do have some updates as they pertain to my case. I had the chance to go out to outside the city again and meet with some good friends who are in the same or similar situation as I am. So far now, two English language magazines have released stories on the issue and the Thai goverment is doing a huge backpedal. They are trying to do what they call ¨save face¨ in this country and make themselves look good after a botched operation. They have done their best to put forth well spoken officials and offer advice regarding work permit laws and such. That is what you see on the surface. I am here to give you the real story. The story that no one dares to talk about. The following updates do contain some sensitive information, and have been passkey encrypted below.

No comments:

Post a Comment