Saturday, June 25, 2011

Rainy Day in Chang Puak

Day off today finally, and of course it´s raining cats and dogs. Saturday is usually laundry day, and this one is no exception. Rain or shine, it was time to bag up the clothes and find a laundromat here in my new neighborhood. Luckily, I found one straight away. No matter where you go in ths city, you can always find fresh food, a corner market, a coin op laundromat, and a barber without walking more than five minutes in any direction.

This entire area here is actually proving to be quite interesting. I´m just a stones throw away from Wat Chedi Lok Malee, and can see the spire out my window through the trees. It was built back in 1527, and is actually a pretty interesting historical spot. I did manage to snap of few photos from my window today even though the weather was pretty bleak.

Some interesting things have happened in the legal department this week. Nothing to do with my specific case this time, but involving those around me. One thing I have found in this country, is that nothing is ever set in stone. Everything remains very “fluid”. I will try to post an encrypted status update before the weekend is over.

For now, enjoy the pics from a rainy day here in Chang Puak Discrict. CLICK HERE for the photos.