Sunday, April 3, 2011

Down to the Wire

Not much to report today. It´s down to the final countdown when I walk up the steps to the courthouse. I´ll try to get some sleep tonight, but I´m not really hopefull. All things considered, I´m actually pretty calm under the circumstances. I´ve seen some pretty rough stuff here in the last year or so. I´ve been through some of the worst times already, and this is just another hurdle.

If I am able, I will post some kind of update tomorrow. If I am unable to post anything, then you know what´s happened. I do have contacts that can help me relay messages if the worst happens, but it´s a slow process. Around here we call it the ¨bamboo telegraph¨.

I wish everyone the best, and thank you all for your support and prayers through this difficult time.

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment